The Foundation’s recognition program for donors of annual gifts, major gifts, capital campaign gifts and planned gifts is intended to:
- Express our heartfelt appreciation to our donors.
- Publicly recognize the generosity of donors for making a meaningful contribution to the Medical Center community.
- Communicate the critical and ongoing importance of private philanthropy to the advancement of medicine and patient care at the Medical Center.
- Keep donors well informed about the Medical Center’s services and plans.
- Generate ongoing and increased leadership support for the Foundation and the Medical Center’s annual, capital, endowment and general program needs.
Forms of recognition include naming opportunities for buildings, facilities, equipment, endowed funds and clinical programs as prescribed and authorized by the Foundation’s Board of Trustees from time to time; personalized plaques, plates and other monuments in various types and sizes to be displayed within the Medical Center; and/or certain benefits of membership in The Leadership Society, The Caduceus Society annual special events sponsorship program and The Legacy Society planned giving program. (please add hyperlinks for these three programs.
For more information about a naming opportunity, contact the Foundation office at 201-894-3725 or click here (pdf).